Great Lakes Institute of Management has extended the Application deadline for its flagship full time One Year Post-Graduate Program in Management (PGPM) to 11th February 2018. The PGPM is designed for professionals with 2+ years of work experience and is consistently ranked among the top programs in the country - 3rd by Outlook (2017) and 4th by Businessworld (2017). The application deadline for the two year PGDM for freshers and young graduates with 0-2 years of work experience remains 25th February 2018.
Below are the PGPM 2018-19 and PGDM 2018-20 Key dates & Eligibility Criteria for Admissions.
PGPM 2018-19 Eligibility Criteria
- XAT 2017 & 2018 scores | CAT 2016 & 2017 scores | GMAT scores taken after Jan 1, 2015 | CMAT 2017 scores
- A Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized institution, and a minimum work exp. of 2 years by March 31, 2018
PGDM 2018-20 Eligibility Criteria
- CAT 2016 & 2017 scores | XAT 2017 & 2018 scores | GMAT scores taken after Jan 1, 2016 | CMAT 2017 & 2018 scores
- A Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized institution, and a work exp. of less than 2 years by June 30, 2018
About Great Lakes
- Ranked 3rd by Outlook India (One year MBA, 2017), 4th by Businessworld (One year MBA, 2017) & 9th by Business India (Top B-schools, 2017)
- The PGPM and PGDM are globally accredited by AMBA, UK, and SAQS
- 25+ International visiting faculty from top global schools like Kellogg, Stanford, Yale, etc.
- 50+ Full-time faculty including two of the top 10 most Prominent Analytics Academicians in India (Analytics India Magazine, 2017)
- Karma-Yoga experiential leadership program
- Innovative curriculum with emphasis on experiential learning, industry exposure and case studies
- 7000+ Global alumni network spread across 30 countries
PGPM Placement Highlights 2017
- PGPM 2017 Avg. CTC of 12.33 Lakhs p.a. with 130% increase in Avg. CTC post-MBA
- Highest Domestic CTC of INR 34.5 Lakhs p.a. and Highest International CTC of USD 100,000
- Track record of 100% placements year on year with offers by marquee recruiters like Accenture, Adobe, Aditya Birla Group, Amazon, Cognizant Business Consulting, Daimler, Dell Deloitte, EY, Grant Thornton, HCL, Infosys, ITC Infotech, L&T Hydrocarbon, McKinsey, Mu Sigma, OYO Rooms, Shell, Tata Consultancy Services, Wipro, ZS Associates to name a few