CMAT stands for the Common Management Admissions Test. It is a national-level MBA admission test, conducted by NTA ( National Testing Agency ).
CMAT 2019 will be conducted on January 28, 2019. It is a computer-based test(CBT).
CMAT Exam Pattern
|Section No.||Section Name||No. of questions||Marks per section|
|1||Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation||25||100|
- There is negative marking for wrong answers, For each correct answer,4 marks are awarded. For each wrong answer 1 mark would be deducted.
- Duration of exam will be 180 minutes.
- Registration - 1-11-2018 to 30-11-2018
- Admit Card Download -07-01-2019
- Exam Date -28-01-2019
- Result declaration - 08-02-2019
- Applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Graduates in any discipline can apply for CMAT exam.
- Final year students of Graduate Courses (10+2+3) whose result will be declared before commencement of admission for the academic year 2019-20 can also apply for CMAT online exam. There is no age restriction for appearing for the exam.
For more on this, please check https://nta.ac.in/Managementexam