APSCHE has released the detailed notification and the syllabus of AP-ICET 2022. The exam will be conducted in the online mode.
Important : The test will be conducted on 25-07-2022 (Monday) in two slots - 09.00 a.m. to 11.30 a.m. & 3.00 p.m. to 5.30 p.m. Candidate applied for the test can be allotted to any of the two sessions.
There is no change in the pattern and syllabus as compared to that of AP ICET 2021. All the details of AP-ICET 2022 are available at : https://cets.apsche.ap.gov.in/ICET/PDF/APICET2022_InstructionBooklet.pdf
AP-ICET 2022 is the Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test for admission into M.B.A. and M.C.A. courses of all the Universities in Andhra Pradesh State and their affiliated colleges.
This test is being conducted by Andhra University, Visakhapatnam, on behalf of APSCHE.
(A) Important Dates :
- Date of Examination : 25-07-2022 (Monday) in two slots - 09.00 a.m. to 11.30 a.m. & 3.00 p.m. to 5.30 p.m.
- Start of Submission & Registration of Online Application form : 12-05-2022
- Last date for Submission & Registration of Online Application form without late fee : 10-06-2022
For more dates : https://cets.apsche.ap.gov.in/ICET/ICETHomePages/ImportantDates.aspx
Important Instructions : https://cets.apsche.ap.gov.in/ICET/PDF/APICET2022_InstructionBooklet.pdf
Corrections in filled APICET 2022 in online application form : https://cets.apsche.ap.gov.in/ICET/PDF/APICET_2022_Corrections.pdf
(B) Eligibility :
i) For MBA: Should have passed a recognized Bachelor's Degree Examination of minimum three years duration except Oriental Languages.
ii) For MCA: Should have passed a recognized Bachelor's Degree examination of minimum three years duration (except Oriental Languages) with Mathematics at 10+2 level.
Important : Candidates with aggregate marks of 50% (45% in case of reserved categories – SC, ST and BC) are alone eligible to take admission through APICET. The candidates who are appearing for the final year degree examination shall also be eligible to appear for AP ICET-2022.
Note: Candidates who passed all the subjects of the three years of any Degree course in one sitting is not eligible for admission into MBA or MCA Course.
(C) PATTERN OF THE TEST: The test consists of 200 questions of one mark each in the following topics. The duration of the test is 150 minutes.
- Section-A: Analytical Ability - 75 Questions
- Section-B: Communication Ability - 70 Questions.
- Section-C: Mathematical Ability - 55 Questions
(D) ONLINE APPLICATION FEE FOR ENTRANCE TEST :
- Rs 550 for SC / ST Candidates
- Rs. 600/- for BC Candidates
- Rs.650/- for OC Candidates
(E) Contact Details of Convener :
- Office : 0891-2762688
- Contact Timings : 10 AM to 5PM
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org