IIM Rohtak has launched a 5 year integrated program called IPM.
The following are the salient points regarding the program
Duration- 5 years
Degree that will be awarded - On completion of 5 years, students will be awarded Masters of Management Studies (MMS). If any student intends to exit after successfully completing the programme requirement at the end of 3 years, he/she will be awarded with a degree of Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS).
Eligibility Criteria -
- Minimum 75% in Standard X/ SSC and Standard XII/ HSC or equivalent examinations (70% for the reserved category as per GOI norms)
- Maximum 20 years of age as on July 31, 2019
- Reservation will be applicable as per GOI norms after meeting the minimum eligibility criteria.
Course Delivery - The programme consists of 15 terms spread over a period of 5 years. A year has three terms, each of 3 months duration. The entire programme is divided into two parts; the first part focuses on the foundation courses, whereas the second part focuses on the management. Students will be undergoing internships at the end of every academic year.
- Aspirants will have to fill up application available at IIM Rohtak website.
- Applicants need to take IIM Rohtak’s IPM Aptitude Test.
|Section||Number of Questions||Time Duration for each section|
|Quantitative Ability||40||40 minutes|
|Logical Reasoning||40||40 minutes|
|Verbal Ability||40||40 minutes|
Note: The test will be conducted in computer based format. Each question will carry 4 marks. There will be negative marking of 1 mark for each wrong answer. All the questions will be multiple choice questions.
The test taker's will be shortlisted and they will need to undergo Personal Interview.
Eligible candidates should submit their application online between April 15, 2019 to May 10, 2019. The entrance test will be conducted on 17 May 2019
Application fee - Rs. 3,540
To know more about it, please check http://www.iimrohtak.ac.in/index.php/programmes/ipm/about-ipm