ATMA is a high quality, online objective type nationally accepted entrance test for admissions to numerous Post-Graduate Management Programs like MBA, PGDM, MCA*, MMS* and other management post graduate courses (* subject to local regulations).This test is recognized by AICTE and Ministry of HRD, Government of India and is conducted across all the states in India.
- 50% marks in a Bachelor’s degree
- Previous University should be recognized by UGC
- Candidates who have completed CA can apply.
- Final year students can also apply.
- Total no. of questions - 180 MCQ questions
- Total Duration - 3 hours (30 minutes each section)
- No.of sections - 6 sections
- There is negative marking
- Analytical Reasoning Skills
- Verbal Skills
- Quantitative Skills
PAYMENT OF FEES
Registration Fee for ATMA exam is of ₹1298/- (Rupees One Thousand Two Hundred Ninety-Eight Only). The exam fee can be paid using Debit or Credit Card only. Facility for payment of fee in Cash / DD / Cheque / Internet Banking is not available.
Concession in Fees:
- 25% Concession in Fees is applicable for Women candidates
- 50% Concession is applicable for candidates belonging to North Eastern States of India (Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura).
Once the fee is paid, the candidate will receive a system generated Personal Identification Number (PID) on his/her Mobile by SMS as well as Email. The same PID shall be candidate’s Login ID for Re-Print of application form, Print of Admit Card as well as Result.
- Last date for fee payment - 01st Feb 2020
- Last date of registration - 03rd Feb 2020
- Last date of printing application form - 08th Feb 2020
- ATMA online test – 09th Feb 2020
- Down load of Admit card - 05th Feb 2020
- Result - 13th Feb 2020