|CAT Chat schedule for June - 2018
|8/06/18||Friday||Preparation tips for QA and DI/LR|
|11/06/18||Monday||Preparation tips for VA/RC and LR|
|14/6/18||Thursday||Chat on AIMCAT 1921|
|18/06/18||Monday||Preparation tips for QA and DI/LR|
|22/06/18||Friday||Preparation tips for VA/RC and LR|
|26/06/18||Tuesday||Chat on AIMCAT 1920|
|29/06/18||Friday||Preparation tips for QA and DI/LR|
|Bank/SSC CGLE Chat Schedule – May 2018|
|7th May||Monday||Preparation Tips for SBI PO & Clerk Prelims 2018- Quant, Reasoning & English||6.00 PM – 7.30 PM|
|15th May||Tuesday||Preparation Tips for SSC CGLE 2018 TIER-I Quant, Reasoning & English||6.00 PM – 7.30 PM|
|22nd May||Tuesday||Preparation Tips for SSC CGLE 2018 TIER-I General Studies||6.00 PM – 7.30 PM|
Note:- Chat sessions for discussing strategies for doing well in timed sections of SBI clerk and SBI PO will be done in 2nd week of June. The schedule for the same will be uploaded by 30th May
Rules & Guidelines for Chat Participants
- Post queries relevant to the Chat Topic Only. Any query not relevant to or outside the Topic of Chat will not be addressed.
- As most of the queries may be common in nature, you are advised to follow the chat transcript of the current chat before posting your query to see whether a similar query has already been addressed. Queries already addressed may not be responded to again.
- Do not post the same query more than once. If a participant is found spamming, he/she may be barred from participation.
- Please be patient while the queries are being addressed. Even after the chat is over, the experts will address all the important and relevant queries. All the addressed queries are posted, along with the responses, on the Chat Archive (Click here for Chat Archive).
- Please note that no questions regarding the actual content of CAT Exams should be posted. Any such questions will be summarily deleted and the user will be blocked. Kindly refrain from posting such questions.