Student Chat for CAT/MBA and Bank Exams
|CAT Chat schedule for April - 2018|
|06/04/18||Friday||Preparation tips for CAT 2018|
|13/04/18||Friday||Preparation tips for CAT 2018|
|20/04/18||Friday||Preparation tips for CAT 2018|
|27/04/18||Friday||MBA as a career option|
Bank Chat: Schedule for Mar 2018 will be available soon
Rules & Guidelines for Chat Participants
- Post queries relevant to the Chat Topic Only. Any query not relevant to or outside the Topic of Chat will not be addressed.
- As most of the queries may be common in nature, you are advised to follow the chat transcript of the current chat before posting your query to see whether a similar query has already been addressed. Queries already addressed may not be responded to again.
- Do not post the same query more than once. If a participant is found spamming, he/she may be barred from participation.
- Please be patient while the queries are being addressed. Even after the chat is over, the experts will address all the important and relevant queries. All the addressed queries are posted, along with the responses, on the Chat Archive (Click here for Chat Archive).
- Please note that no questions regarding the actual content of CAT Exams should be posted. Any such questions will be summarily deleted and the user will be blocked. Kindly refrain from posting such questions.